Thursday 10 January 2013

Day 5









When i arrived in the office, there was nothing really to do for 15 minutes, and Louise came over and told us to go to the last day of the Mens London Collection and street snap because to help with inspiration for the company. I was really excited about this. The only thing was that i wasnt expecting to do this so i didnt have my SLR, we ended up using my iphone camera, and i think a few people didn't like the look of that so they declinded me taking a photo. I ended up getting some nice outfit shots anyway. Next time i'll try and take my camera out more often because you never know what you're doing for the day. The Mens collections has made me so excited for London fashion week and i'm hoping i get to street snap there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment